Manager Accountant Information
5 - 10 Years
FIRST DEGREE/MBA + ACCA OR ICA OR CIMA
- Responsible for the preparation of accurate and timely financial reports for management
- The implementation of effective cost management strategies as well as best accounting practices to enhance profitability
- Ensure that proper book of accounts is maintained and also all schedules are up-to-date
- Ensure the institution’s assets and liabilities are well managed to generate the optimum returns from them
- Ensure that the best accounting practices are kept
- Establish and monitor the implementation and maintenance of accounting control procedures
- Preparation of client’s disbursement schedule, repayment of loan schedule and individual account schedule
- Assist in the preparation of annual and other periodic budgets
- Continuous management and support of budget and forecast activities
- Monitor and support taxation issues
- Financial audit preparation and coordinate the audit process
- Analyze and advise on business operations including revenue and expenditure trends, financial commitments and future revenues.
- Analyze financial information to recommend or develop efficient use of resources and procedures
- Provide strategic recommendations and maintain solutions to business and financial problems.
- Ability to use IFRS to present financial statement.
OTHER DETAILS OF THE ROLE;
- Association of certified chartered accountant (ACCA), CIMA, ICA Ghana, qualification will be preferred.
- Audit experience will be preferred.
- Ability to interpret and analyze financial information and make recommendations for operational improvement.
- Must have a first degree.
- Must be conversant with tax laws in Ghana.
- Excellent computer skills with advanced level in excel.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- A problem-solver with attention to detail.
- Proficient in accounting software.
Tema Comm. 9