Credit Supervisor At A Reputable Company
Manager Accountant Information
A reputable company is urgently looking for a Credit Supervisor to oversee its company’s lending process, from evaluating clients’ creditworthiness to approving or rejecting loan requests.
NB: Do not apply if you don't qualify! Read the job description before applying.
What You Will Do
- Check whether the information of the loan applicant is complete and authentic.
- Analyze and review the credit conditions of the lender according to the requirements.
- Cooperate with colleagues in other departments to improve the review process, strengthen credit management, and reduce risks and credit losses.
- Actively put forward their opinions and suggestions in the work, and optimize the workflow.
- Research and evaluate clients’ creditworthiness.
- Create credit scoring models to predict risks.
- Approve or reject loan requests, based on credibility and potential revenues and losses.
- Calculate and set interest rates
- Negotiate loan terms with clients
- Monitor payments
- Maintain records of loan applications
- Follow up with clients to manage debt settlements and loan renewals.
- Ensure all lending procedures comply with regulations.
Required Qualifications, Skills and Competences
- BSc in Accounting, Economics, Banking and Finance or relevant field.
- Proven 3 years work experience as a Credit Manager, Credit Analyst or similar role.
- Hands-on experience with accounting software
- Solid understanding of lending procedures
- Excellent analytical skills, with the ability to create and process financial spreadsheets (e.g. in Excel).
- Negotiation skills