Manager Accountant Information
5 - 10 Years
Requirements · Bachelor’s degree in finance/economics and a Master’s degree in business administration or CA or CFA · Minimum of 5 to 10 years of experience. · Strong record of accomplishment of financial reporting and statutory compliance/audit. Strong experience in building and managing efficient finance structures for capital-intensive projects. · Demonstrated record of accomplishment of success and accomplishment in increasing managerial responsibility. Record of accomplishment of developing and executing strategic decisions that create value and enhance the overall success of a business. · Broad-based business orientation and experience collaborating with business leaders to achieve objectives. · Extensive experience that demonstrates strong leadership skills and the ability to provide strategic direction to the business with strong work ethics. Good communication and leadership skills.
- Preparation of annual financial statements of subsidiaries and consolidated group financials in compliance with IFRS, statutory and regulatory compliance.
- Financial management, planning and analysis.
- Management of capital investments, working capital and liquidity monitoring cash balance and cash forecasts.
- Arrange for debt and equity financing and invest funds.
- Manage relationships with existing banks and insurance companies.
- Manage treasury department at HO level.
- Oversee employee benefit plans with emphasis on maximizing a cost-effective benefits package.
- Supervise acquisition due diligence and negotiate acquisitions.
- Oversee the issuance of financial information.
- Report financial result to the Executive Board of Directors.
- Support the strategic decision-making process by delivering creative options that facilitate the business to take optimal advantages of opportunities.
- Forge strategic relationships and partnerships with clients,vendors, banking and investors.
- Manage and support major projects that require significant quantitative and qualitative analysis from a financial perspective.
- Development and implementation of a business risk management system to identify and mitigate any significant risks to the Group's operation.
CT 3749 Cantonment