Manufacturing Engineer Jobs Information
The Capital Group Limited
Manufacturing Engineer Jobs
5 - 10 Years
• A minimum requirement of a Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering or its equivalent with at least seven (7) years managerial experience in a manufacturing company. • Ability to conduct technical audits; analysis of piping and instrumentation diagrams; trouble shooting and root cause analyses skills. • Strong I.C.T Literacy. • Ability to provide strong leadership, plan and organize work, write reports and procedure manuals.
He/She will be responsible for the following:
- Plans, organizes and co-ordinates all activities within the Technical department.
- Develops and implements strategies to identify, prioritize and implement proactive maintenance and asset reliability improvement processes and projects.
- Develops both preventive and corrective maintenance programmes.
- Plans and ensures timely execution of routine and corrective maintenance schedules.
- Responsible for the development and supervision of the entire technical team.
- Responsible for the execution of the principles of root cause analyses and reliability centered maintenance for the creation of an environment for continuous asset reliability improvement.
- Responsible for the application of maintenance and reliability principles to improve the facility costs and productivity within the budget for the plant maintenance.
- Assists mechanical, electrical and utility teams to diagnose plant and equipment malfunctions.
- Assesses requirements of all engineering projects.
- Responsible for the safe execution of plant and equipment installation, civil and maintenance (preventive and corrective) works.
- Responsible for the effective training of Technicians.
- Initiates Technical process improvement projects.
- Manages the spare parts process.
- In liaison with the Regional Technical Manager, pilots the annual investment plan.
No.5, 1st Zoti Link, Laterbiokorshi