Soap Line Supervisor
Manufacturing Engineer Jobs Information
Manufacturing Engineer Jobs
1 - 3 Years
Higher National Diploma
HND/Degree in a technical, engineering or relevant field will be an advantage Must be a resident of Tema area Proven experience as Production Supervisor or similar role Experience in using various types of manufacturing machinery and tools Organizational and leadership abilities Communication and interpersonal skills Self-motivated with a results-driven approach Problem-solving skills
- Confer with management or subordinates to resolve worker problems, complaints, or grievances.
- Enforce safety and sanitation regulations.
- Recommend or implement measures to motivate employees and to improve production methods, equipment performance, product quality, or efficiency.
- Evaluate employee performance.
- Plan and establish work schedules, assignments, and production sequences to meet production goals.
- Confer with other supervisors to coordinate operations and activities within or between departments.
- Inspect materials, products, or equipment to detect defects or malfunctions.
- Conduct employee training in equipment operations or work and safety procedures, or assign employee training to experienced workers.
- Read and analyze charts, work orders, production schedules, and other records and reports to determine production requirements and to evaluate current production estimates and outputs.
- Direct and coordinate the activities of employees engaged in the production or processing of goods, such as inspectors, machine setters, or fabricators.
- Recommend or execute personnel actions, such as hirings, evaluations, or promotions.
- Interpret specifications, blueprints, job orders, and company policies and procedures for workers.
- Observe work and monitor gauges, dials, and other indicators to ensure that operators conform to production or processing standards.
- Requisition materials, supplies, equipment parts, or repair services.
- Plan and develop new products and production processes.
- Calculate labor and equipment requirements and production specifications, using standard formulas.
- Set up and adjust machines and equipment.
- Maintain operations data, such as time, production, and cost records, and prepare management reports of production results.
- Keep records of employees' attendance and hours worked.
- Determine standards, budgets, production goals, and rates, based on company policies, equipment and labor availability, and workload