CMMS Administrator-Urgently Needed
Manufacturing Engineer Information
The Computerized Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS) Administrator will act as the superuser and functional expert for the Maximo CMMS in Tullow Ghana. The incumbent will manage system access, group profile and privileges, system functional specification and requirement, report generation, workflow management, training and provide support to the M&I Manager and the user community to optimize the use of the system. He/she will manage and extract data needed by stakeholders to drive continuous improvement in maintenance and reliability of the physical assets and the work order process. This position requires someone who can work independently as well as in a team environment. Individual must be experienced, self-motivated, understands the O&M environment, and the ability to ensure established procedures are followed. User will need experience in the Assets, Locations, Work order tracking, Inventory and Preventive maintenance applications.
• Manage onboarding and offboarding of users through assigning user access right, user group profile and privileges and offboarding of users where necessary.
• Provide day-to-day troubleshooting and guidance to Maximo users in effort to optimize use of Maximo for daily tasks.
• Report generation - Obtain information and generate needed reports for the Maintenance and Engineering Groups. Query and publish routine and ondemand reports and analysis that will support continuous improvement in maintenance and reliability of equipment assets.
• System Integrity - maintain the integrity of the Maximo Database. o Support IS Department to implement necessary system updates o Obtain and input information to maximize the integrity of the database.
• Data Integrity - input, manage and maintain the integrity of the master data through adherence to policies, procedures and guidelines or consistent internal practices.
• System Development and Optimisation – o collaborate with internal and external stakeholders for the continuous improvement and optimization of maintenance and reliability processes impacted by Maximo.
o Work with other super-users and subject matter experts to improve tool utilization, drive consistency, and improve functionality.
o Coordinate system enhancements through functional requirement gathering, specification, business roles and workflow management
o Identify, develop, improve, implement, and enhance the utilization of Maximo modules by the site-user population for optimum effectiveness.
o Manage the CMMS development and change request process in conjunction with M&I manager and IS Department
• User Training - provide on-demand and scheduled training to individuals and groups in the use of Maximo and other technical support tools. Train users as required
• Support special projects regarding the input, update and improvement of Maximo and relevant master data.
• As needed, support reliability and maintenance efforts beyond the boundaries of specific job function outlined.
• Procedures and Documentation - support, lead or champion the on-going maintenance and development of appropriate procedures, guidelines, and training tools.
Required Skills and Experience
• 6+ years’ experience in Maximo configurations (Workflow, Escalations, Application Designer, Database Configuration, Communication Templates, Conditional Expression Manager, Security Groups, etc.).
• Advanced knowledge and experience using Maximo 7, or higher version.
• Knowledge and Experience with Modules for: Assets, Locations, Work order tracking, Inventory, BIRT reports and Preventive maintenance applications.
• Familiarity with MAXIMO reports generation (using BIRT, etc.)
• Good knowledge of maintenance, inspection and inventory management work processes within the oil and gas industry
• Experience with materials ordering and handling
• Knowledge of MS Office applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Access, and Project, plus Lotus Notes.
• Experience using Maximo DB Config, Application Designer, and Integration Framework or MEA for loading information
• Self-starter who works independently as well as part of a team.
• Acts as change agent to drive innovation and team collaboration
• Advanced analytical skills to identify and resolve complex problems.
• Leads by example, communicates effectively using good written, verbal, presentation and listening skills.
• Shows evidence of good organization and project planning skills.
• Understands the concept of value engineering.
• Demonstrates ability to interpret and apply relevant policies and procedures.
• Flexible and resilient to rapidly changing circumstances.
• Using Continuous Improvement techniques to find and apply best practice in a pragmatic, fit for purpose approach.
• Open, honest & reliable.
• Represents the Company professionally and articulately upholding Tullow Ethics & Values.
• Accept accountability and responsibility whilst also engaging and consulting with supervisors, other engineers and team leaders
• Able to establish an interactive relationship with the contractors / suppliers to establish a positive Company relationship.
Please only qualified and interested persons should apply. Send CVs to: