Offshore Planner- Urgently Needed
Manufacturing Engineer Information
• Primarily, the role is to develop and maintain sufficiently detailed job plans and work packs for upcoming tasks including task description, method statement (procedure), resource requirements (people, equipment, spare parts etc), risk assessments, identification of enabling / supporting work scopes (rigging / lifting, scaffolding, isolations).
• Inputting to (via IAPS scheduler) 90 & 28-day IAPS plans, and acting as a scheduler, prepare and maintain the 28 & 7 day plans for core crew maintenance and integrity work activities.
• Ensure all Maintenance and Inspection activities on the FPSO are planned in a safe and efficient manner, being aware of the safety of others, effective utilisation of relevant FPSO systems, processes and resources, ensuring compliance with company and statutory requirements.
• Complies with the company's EHS Code of Conduct, Standards, and Procedures to always protect people and the environment.
• Has a duty of care to ensure that all personnel work in a manner that is not harmful to their own health and safety and the health and safety of others.
• Provides guidance and technical support to Junior Engineers
• Ensure compliance with all statutory and corporate standards, processes, and procedures.
• Retrieve all planned, preventative and corrective work orders from the CMMS.. Confirm all resources and materials are available, expediting as necessary with vendors and materials co-ordinator, to ensure scheduled execution of the core crew maintenance activities.
• Rescheduling of activities in the core crew plan if resources and / or materials are unavailable.
• Develop 28 days core crew maintenance schedule proposal based upon activities meeting the 28-day gate criteria.
• Attend planning meetings and communicate 28-day core crew maintenance plan proposal and activities coming into the plan. Provide feedback on progress of activities in the plan.
• Update the weekly core crew status sheets, tracking and reporting agreed KPI’s.
• Establish 7-day core crew maintenance schedule and ensure resources and materials are available to execute work efficiently.
• Interface with Maximo to ensure WO status is accurate and up to date.
• Provide input into task risk assessments and permit preparation requirements.
• Regular site walks to support job plan / work pack preparation. Ensure supporting trade activities (scaffolding, rigging, isolations etc) are included and scheduled in the plan.
• Monitor planned core crew maintenance delivery performance versus plan. Understand reason for any differences ensuring lessons learned are captured, recorded and improvements incorporated to prevent reoccurrence.
• Ensure activity close out within Maximo completed as required.
• Ensure operational constraints and interface constraints are included in the plan.
• Ensure planning risks are effectively communicated to the Planning Supervisor
• Review historical work order data, determine normal wear and tear versus unusual failure frequency. Categorize and feedback trend analysis to system Subject Matter Expert
Required Skills / Experience
• 7+ years’ experience of offshore (preferrable) Oil and Gas in a related technical maintenance role, a good proportion at the front line, on the tools.
• 3+ years’ experience of discipline planning / scheduling maintenance and inspection/corrosion management plans.
• Have good knowledge of the oil and gas production process and the facilities plant and machinery, ensuring their safe operation and maintenance
• Applied experience in planning and scheduling using Primavera tool and integration into Maximo maintenance management system
• Knowledge of Safety and Operations Management System expectations
• Ability to manage to tight deadlines and provide operational discipline.
• Sound communicator at any level of organization
• Planner, goal setter, service oriented and self-driven
Required Business Behaviour
• Self-starter who works independently as well as part of a team.
• Acts as change agent to drive innovation and team collaboration
• Advanced analytical skills to identify and resolve complex problems.
• Shows evidence of good organization and planning skills.
• Demonstrates ability to interpret and apply relevant policies and procedures.
• Takes initiative to get tasks completed
• Collaborates effectively with peers and others
• Teamwork – work cooperatively with others for the benefit of the wider team, shares knowledge and best practice
• Open, honest & reliable.
• Represent the Company professionally and articulately according to the Tullow Business Ethics & Values.
• Represents the Company professionally and articulately upholding Tullow Ethics & Values.
• Accept accountability and responsibility whilst also engaging and consulting with supervisors, other engineers and team leaders
• Able to establish an interactive relationship with the contractors / suppliers to establish a positive Company relationship.
Please note that only qualified and interested persons should apply. Send CVs