Engineering Services Manager
Manufacturing Engineer Information
we are looking for an Engineering Service Manager who will be responsible for managing the effectiveness of all engineering, operational, and staffing activities.The engineering service manager duties include directing smooth integration of engineering projects, writing reports, approving expenditures, assist in project specifications, facilitate document management policies, create a lean process to reduce waste, and track organizational targets.The Engineering Service Manager will also guide staff development programs and work with the Human Resource Department to facilitate employee hiring and promotion. The engineering service manager will also implement a purchasing strategy and holds authority in signing off engineering documents relating to design.
The responsibilities of the engineering service manager include but not limited to:
- Propose and manage budgets for projects.
- Supervises the work of multiple teams.
- Plan and executes strategies for completing projects on time.
- Research and developing designs and products.
- Determine the need for training and talent development.
- Hire contractors and builds teams.
- Ensures products have the support of upper management.
- Provides clear and concise instructions to engineering teams.