Compliance Manager (Engineering)
Manufacturing Engineering Information
5 - 10 Years
Must have proven experience as Compliance Manager. In-depth knowledge of the industry’s standards and regulations. Degree in civil or structural engineering, construction management or project management. Experience of working with building contracts. Experience in quantity surveying may also be useful.
A reputable engineering firm in Takoradi needs highly skilled professional for the above listed position.
- Develop and oversee control systems to prevent or deal with violations of legal guidelines and internal policies
- Evaluate the efficiency of controls and improve them continuously
- Revise procedures, reports etc. periodically to identify hidden risks or non-conformity issues
- Draft, modify and implement company policies.
- Collaborate with corporate counsels and HR departments to monitor enforcement of standards and regulations
- Assess the business’s future ventures to identify possible compliance risks
- Review the work of colleagues when necessary to identify compliance issues and provide advice or training
- Keep abreast of regulatory developments within or outside of the company as well as evolving best practices in compliance control
- Prepare reports for senior management and external regulatory bodies as appropriate.
Kojo Plange Street