Manufacturing Engineering Information
1 - 3 Years
A Degree in Industrial, Process or Material Engineering with over four (4) years practical experience.
A reputable company with subsidiaries in all the regions in Ghana requires for employment Process Engineer.
- Review production schedules, engineering specifications, process flows, and other information to understand methods that are applied and activities that take place in manufacturing and services
- Figure out how to manufacture parts or products, or deliver services, with maximum efficiency
- Develop management control systems to make financial planning and cost analysis more efficient
- Design control systems to coordinate activities and production planning in order to ensure that products meet quality standards
- Confer with clients about product specifications, vendors about purchases, management personnel about manufacturing capabilities, and staff about the status of projects
- Managing Processing documents to ensure due processes are followed to the later
- Ensuring LOB of production is achieved as against objective
- Training subordinates in appliances manufacturing and packaging pertaining to the section’s operations.
- Having control over Equipment adjustment
- Ability to make First sample checking list
- Ability to ensure timely Sample checking
- Taking charge of the Repair station management
- Expert in File management
- Ability in Sample management
CLOSING DATE - ONE WEEK FROM DATE OF PUBLICATION, ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.