Quality Control Engineer
Manufacturing Engineering Information
3 - 5 Years
A Degree in Electrical Engineering with over three (3) years practical experience in Quality control.
A reputable company with subsidiaries in all the regions in Ghana requires for employment Quality Control Engineer.
- To inspect and test products at various stages in the production process.
- To establish testing procedures to determine a product's dimensions and its electrical characteristics.
- Enact quality control procedures to resolve production problems or minimize costs
- To set up and perform testing on materials, parts, or finished products to measure product performance under a variety of conditions.
- To be responsible for the documentation of test results.
- After products have been fully tested, quality control managers evaluate the data.
- To prepare summaries to show how the product might differ from existing standards of quality and reliability.
- To suggest changes in how products are made to achieve the best quality possible.
- To recommend methods to minimize the amount of scrap, or leftover material, which is thrown away after a product has been manufactured.
- Checking First product sample to confirm quality
- Quality control of the entire production process
- Analyzing production failure and closing
- Confirming problem of a finished production regarding quality.
- Working to Standard Operating procedures of quality control
- Ensuring rework of Failed production
- Assist in solving technical issues regarding machinery and equipment.
- File management
CLOSING DATE - ONE WEEK FROM DATE OF PUBLICATION, ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.