Maintenance Engineer ( Utility & Mechanical Background )
Manufacturing Engineering Information
3 - 5 Years
Food and Beverage Jobs
GH¢4,000.00 - GH¢5,000.00
- Degree / HND in Mechanical or Electrical Engineer - 3 - 5 Hands on experience in Manufacturing or factory with over 300 workers - Trouble shooting, repair and maintenance of mechanical and electrical machines. - Good organizational skills - Ability to handle multiple tasks - Open minded, creative and a fast learner - Ability to work for long hours, adaptable to all working conditions - Proactive approach to work - Computer literate ( Good knowledge of Microsoft office suite) - Proficient in English language(written and oral ) - Punctual and Team – builder
- Adhering to occupational Health & Safety Best Practice
- Prepare work permits for maintenance and production activities
- Ensure maintenance activities on air compressors, pumps, water chillers, boilers and sealing
- Participate in start-ups, change overs and shutdown of processing plant
- Diagnose and troubleshoot problems in equipment operation
- Perform routine equipment maintenance
- Maintenance of conveyors
- Planning, scheduling and executing of maintenance, repair and servicing of Electrical and Mechanical equipment
- Record keeping and report writing.
- Installation, maintenance and troubleshooting of Actuators and solenoid valves.
- Liaising with contractors to ensure proper installation and functioning of factory equipment.
- Electrical wiring and installation of electrical equipment and instruments.
- Managing all electrical systems to ensure optimum performance.
- Maintenance and troubleshooting of steam boilers.
- Assist in solving problems on other machines (Bottle washer, Filler, Palletizer and depalletizer)
- Assist in maintenance of motors