Maintenance Engineer ( Strong Manufacturing Background )
Manufacturing Engineering Information
3 - 5 Years
Food and Beverage Jobs
GH¢4,000.00 - GH¢5,000.00
• BSc. Mechanical or Electrical and Electronics Engineering • Certification in Mechanical Engineering Technician field from an accredited institution. • Minimum 3 years hands on experience in manufacturing industry • Understanding of the principles and applications of production operations and engineering (mechanically and electrically inclined). • Ability to participate in continuous improvement initiative projects • Ability to work independently and as part of a team. • Should be dynamic, energetic, self-driven and results oriented.
- Plan and implement Manufacturing Best Practices (MBP) and Project timelines
- Establish maintenance procedures for packaging lines in a food manufacturing environment to ensure good manufacturing practices.
- Schedule timely maintenance and write report to management including other activities.
- Work on production machines when there is an issues.
- Monitor and report on production related process performance and general issues.
- Making appropriate decisions whiles following the companies organization structure.
- Do modification on production machines as and when required.
- Develop and maintain quality standards and ensure compliance of PPEs.
- Direct the maintenance programs and processes of the assigned plants to ensure timely and effective production.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risk(daily tool box meeting)
- Maintain all critical spares according budget
- Coordinate internal resource and vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Assisted the Project manager in executing new assigned matters
- Implemented the bar-coding for all engineering equipment
- Control and Maintain the Monthly Engineering Budget
- Plan All Schedule and routine Maintenance for Plant
- Responsible for Analyses of all Engineering downtime
- Establish and maintain a tracking system for work order and maintenance history of production equipment and spares