Health And Safety Manager
Manufacturing Engineering Information
3 - 5 Years
Food and Beverage Jobs
Education: Degree Holder with HSE certifications ( ISO, OSHA, HACCP) etc. Experience :in the mines, production, Manufacturing industries. Years of Experience: 3-5yrs as HSE Manager
- To coordinate, support and advice Management on all aspects of the business regarding Health and Safety.
- To establish, manage and monitor the Health and Safety standards, processes and systems
- To provide staff with Health and Safety training.
- To ensure a safe workplace environment without risk to health.
- To be responsible for the development of Organizational Health and Safety policies and programs.
- To ensure that all Health and Safety policies, procedures, rules and regulations are adhered to and are regularly reviewed, updated and communicated.
- To ensure the company meets its legal obligations in all areas relating to the health, safety and welfare of employees at work including legal training and reporting requirements.
- To ensure the completion and regular review of risk assessments for all work equipment and operations.
- To investigate accidents and incidents which occur at the workplace to determine the causes and to handle employee compensation claims.
- To ensure that all accidents are documented, investigated and recommended improvements are implemented.
- To ensure that safety inspections are carried out.
- To stop any unsafe acts or processes that seem dangerous or unhealthy.
- To ensure the servicing of fire extinguishers and fire alarms as and when required.
- To ensure lone working procedures are managed and employees are aware of their responsibilities.
- To establish a structured program for Health and Safety training throughout the company.
- To ensure the full and accurate health and safety training records are maintained.
- To document all Health and Safety inspections, audits or checks conducted.
- To liaise with external health and safety consultants in the provision of training programmes and health and safety services.
- To keep abreast with all relevant legislation regarding Health, Safety and welfare at work and communicate the relevant changes with Management.