Manufacturing Engineering Information
1 - 3 Years
Higher National Diploma
GH¢1,000.00 - GH¢2,000.00
Minimum of HND
- Ensures that all Safety and Environmental care incidents/ accidents are investigated thoroughly and recommendations implemented on time
- Liaises with all the respective departments and functions to identify and effectively implement waste and energy reduction programs
- valuates and monitor Safety and environmental hazards arising from factory operations and put in place adequate actions to mitigate the consequences.
- Periodically implement emergency fire drills to determine preparedness and communicates learning to all staff.
- Organizes regular Safety programmes including SHE meetings, Departmental inspections/audits, hazard spotting, safe act visits, Housekeeping to generate greater awareness among management and staff as well as third party partners.
- Ensure that all new entrants - employees, contractors, suppliers and visitors are made aware of the relevant SHE rules and regulations in the factory before engaging in any business with the company.
- Liaise with the Group SHE Manager to organize SHE Training programs for staff and Managers
- Implement actions to eliminate waste and adverse impact on the environment (air emissions, effluent discharge and utilities consumption)
Tema Industrial Area