Manufacturing Engineering Information
Hotjobs Africa Ltd
3 - 5 Years
Higher National Diploma
GH¢3,000.00 - GH¢4,000.00
• First Degree in Food Science/Biochemistry, Chemistry or Biological Science with 3-5 years of work experience in the food or beverage industry or an HND Laboratory Technology with a minimum of 5 years of work experience in the food or beverage industry. • A good knowledge of laboratory operations. • Proficiency in Microsoft Office. • Excellent communication and interpersonal and skills.
A renowned company in Tema needs a Quality Analyst for immediate employment.
Duties of the said person include;
- Routine physiochemical and microbiological analyses of intermediate and finished products according to the quality control procedure.
- Routine organoleptic tests on roasted nibs
- Reports to Quality Coordinator short falls in production, quality process and issues that need attention.
- Prepares and standardizes chemical solutions.
- Ensures that all microbiological analyses carried out are done under aseptic conditions and tools and reagents used/required are also adequately sterile.
- Provides Quality Coordinator with stock quantities and stocks that need reordering.
- Inspects all chemicals and supplies that come into the factory and either accept or reject based on the procedure for incoming inspection.
- Ensures that the sterilization of glassware, media and other tools are carried out properly to prevent contamination.
- Ensures the microbiology laboratory is clean and sterile before and at the end of each workday.
- Ensures unauthorized personnel do not enter the microbiology laboratory at any point in time.
- Ensures accurate daily record keeping in all data books, documentation of all results and reports pertaining to the work.
- Documentation of analysis, observations, and comments on daily quality summary sheet at the end of each shift.
- Logs information and significant incidents in logbook at the end of each shift.
- Relays results of analyses to production department and supervise corrections and corrective actions where specifications are violated when required.
- Performs any other analyses at the critical points of production as necessary in addition to other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
Kojo Plange Street