Marketing And Sales Executive
Marketing Coordinator Information
A Reputable Firm in the health sector seeks the services of a Marketing & Sales Executive (Both Males and Females are highly encouraged to apply)
Job Title: Marketing and Sales Executive
Job Location: Accra and Tema
- Contribute in the implementation of marketing strategies
- Support Management in maintaining and developing the department’s operations
- Narrow marketing initiatives on corporate entities and have the superior skills in closing deals for individuals and corporate entities
- Organize and attend marketing activities or events to raise brand awareness
- Plan advertising and promotional campaigns for services on a variety of media platforms (social, print etc.)
- Good with digital marketing.
- Liaise with stakeholders to promote success of activities and enhance the company’s presence in the industry space.
- Gather and Evaluates marketing reports and sales data
- Prepare and presents regular updates and information to other departmental heads and executives for support and implementation.
- Monitors competitor activity and brainstorms potential improvements or changes in marketing strategy or services
- Organize and attend company-wide and marketing events
- Support sales amd marketing presentations by assembling quotations, proposals, videos, slide shows, demonstration and service capability booklets; compiling account and competitor analyses.
- Prepare mailers and brochures by formatting content and graphics; arranging printing and internet packages
- Provide marketing tracking and research information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities
- Accomplish marketing and organization mission by completing related results as needed
Qualification and Requirements
HND/Degree with Marketing and Sales Option
Should have experience in a service marketing department
Good interpersonal and communication skills
An eye for detail and accuracy with a strong analytical capability
Sound knowledge of marketing environment in Ghana & Overseas
Sound knowledge of the health and wellness sector
Superior level of computer literacy is required
Superior level of social media and digital marketing platforms
Ready to start work immediately
Reporting Skills, Analyzing Information, Written Communication, Feedback, Organizational skills, Statistical Analysis, General Math Skills, Data Entry Skills, Microsoft Office Skills, Self-Development, Financial Skills