Marketing Coordinator Information
Works with customers to understand their needs in order to guide them towards the most appropriate product and agree sales. Identifies and manages prospects.
- Understands automobiles by studying characteristics, capabilities, and features; comparing and contrasting competitive models; inspecting automobiles.
- Maintaining rapport with previous customers; suggesting trade-ins; meeting prospects at exhibitions; responding to inquiries; recommending sales campaigns and promotions.
- Demonstrates automobiles by explaining characteristics, capabilities, and features; taking test drives; explaining warranties and services to customers.
- Closes sales by overcoming objections; asking for sales; negotiating price; completing sales or purchase contracts; explaining provisions; explaining and offering warranties, services, and financing; collects payment; delivers automobile.
- Provides sales management information by completing reports.
Qualification: Minimum of HND
Experience: Minimum Three Years’ experience in the automobile industry
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV