Automobile Marketing Assistant
Marketing Coordinator Information
5 - 10 Years
Degree in Marketing / Statistics / Economics and any other related course Five (5) years’ work experience in automobile industry.
- Performs data collection, statistical and numerical analyses in support of strategic,
- tactical or performance improvement plans.
- Develop and implement marketing campaigns that align with the overall marketing plan
- Ensure timely submittal of campaigns to ensure deadlines are met
- Analyze marketing promotions
- Gathers information, analyzes, designs, recommends and implements solutions in area
- of responsibility
- Manages operations and resources, monitors, reports and develops strategies to
- improve on key performance metrics
- Drive cooperate marketing programs with internal and external stakeholders.
- Creates and maintains project work plans, campaigns and budgets.
- Schedules and manages work activities for projects/campaigns to ensure on-time and in-
- budget completion, while achieving revenue retention/attainment or performance
- improvement goals
- Develops business or marketing plans based on customer expectations
- Interfaces with business units appropriate for the assurance of timely execution of
- customer-related projects
- Defines customer segments and develops customer segment strategies
- Working to ensure that sales tools are up to date