Marketing Coordinator Information
- Making marketing reports and updating database.
- Managing walk-ins and receptions
- Keeping track of material movement and front office, back office and admin work.
- Counseling the students & converting into admissions.
Website and other e-marketing communications
- Collating material and editing copy for the Institute's monthly newsletter, and circuited to internal and external audiences
- Updating the Institute's Facebook and Twitter accounts
- Updating information about the Institute on external websites and directories
- Creating up-to-date web content, to pass to the Web Development Officer and Web Designer as necessary
- Providing ideas and input into the development of new marketing material
Marketing collateral and publicity material
- Preparing marketing collateral for the School's corporate relations activities, working with the Head of Marketing and External Relations
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations for senior academics at recruitment events and conferences
- Coordinating and writing the School's entries into Institute prospectuses- both hard copy and online, including liaison with Postgraduate and Undergraduate Admissions
- Assisting the Director in compiling media plans
- Liaison with, and providing information to, the media and arranging interviews with members of staff where necessary
- Maintaining a photo library and arranging external photo shoots and filming with placement students and alumni as well as in-house photo shoots with School staff and students
- Updating the School's PR notice boards.
Advertising (printed media, outdoor and new media)
- Supporting the Marketing Manager in booking, designing and tracking advertising for the School as required
- Creative input into new advertising campaigns Liaison with the School's advertising agency, designers and printers (in-house and external)
- Assistance with proofreading, copy writing, editing copy and information collection
Exhibitions and recruitment visits
- Coordinating the Institute's presence at exhibitions both nationally and internationally
- Representing and promoting the Institute at national and international exhibitions and providing market analysis post event
- Managing the supply of literature to the International Office and collating and dispatching literature and other display material to exhibition venues worldwide
- Ensuring prompt follow-up by academics/ programme managers of exhibition enquiries/ leads
Market analysis & planning and new programme development
- Input into the Institute's and independent School's marketing plans: gathering market intelligence and working with the Marketing Manager/Director to analyse results in relation to the School's marketing plans.
- Supporting the Marketing Manager/Director in planning, researching and coordinating the school's overseas recruitment, liaising with relevant parties both internal to the Institute and externally.
- Gathering information on competitor schools and programmes.
- Also gathering information on our programmes and other forms of for use in rankings market analysis