Female Merchandising Team Leader (Procurement)
Marketing Coordinator Information
A reputable food manufacturing company at North Industrial Area is looking for an experienced merchandiser/procurement officer to produce sales by providing point-of-purchase and shelf management services. She will be required to plan and develop strategies to enable the company to sell a range of products that delivers sales and meets profit targets.
- Optimize sales based on product placement throughout branch location.
- Manage monthly front-of-store resets to highlight sales items in effective manner.
- Develop and train team within merchandising area of branch operations.
- Communicate effectively with Inventory team in order to maximize merchandising space within branch.
- Communicate effectively with Sales team in order to alert customers when new or requested items are available in store.
- Manage customer situations, sales issues and promote orders.
- Ensure new receipts are merchandised on the sales floor following company guidelines while interpreting the directives to best align with the brand and your stores.
- Lead merchandise associates to achieve and maintain merchandising excellence, discuss new product and changes to presentation.
- Maintain store standards, including rotation of products, displaying merchandise properly, pricing and restocking as necessary.