Marketing Coordinator Information
A company that deals in the sale of heavy machinery and equipment is seeking a Marketing Specialist who would suggest and lead the execution of Marketing agenda in the country of operations in order to ensure customer satisfaction and loyalty, as well as maximize the return on investment. Support Sales, Rental, and After Market teams in order to profitably grow Equipment and Parts’ sales and lease.
Duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Suggest marketing plans to management (HO Marketing Manager/Country GM), obtain feedback, and ensure proper execution to help meeting company short/long term targets.
- Understand Major customers’ needs, and suggest plans and activities to ensure customers’ loyalty and satisfaction.
- Monitor competitors’ advert/campaigns (local print, billboards, and on-line websites and social media), report news, and suggest action plans, to management, accordingly.
- Coordinate with Sales, After Market, and Rental teams to update competition prices and terms, in order to suggest retaliation plans to management.
- Suggest and implement Branding activities (for Company and suppliers’ brands) according to set standards in order to boost awareness and loyalty to the brands.
- Coordinate with company management team to prepare newsletters, marketing literature, and products’ catalogues and brochures.
- Coordinate with management and Sales, After Market, and Rental teams to properly execute loyalty programs.
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders and select/negotiate with external service providers to ensure proper planning and execution of company events.
- Ensure Promotional items/materials are ready by coordinating requirements with HO and suppliers in order to maximize benefit of events and campaigns.
- Research and suggest to management, local online influencers that can potentially be used to promote the company’s sold brands.