Market Planning Manager Needed
Marketing Coordinator Information
- Organizes and staffs the team with adequate resources and talent in order to achieve the desired levels of Organizational excellence.
- Provides the team with adequate training, coaching and mentoring in order to develop their skills and ensure continuity and proper career paths.
- Organizes monthly S&OP meetings and files in order to have regular forum for forecast alignment
- Monitors monthly KPIs in order to track their progress.
- Highlights major opportunities and challenges and recommends action to optimize inventory target and KPI results. Inventory Management
- Maintains and updates pipeline sheets as frequently as needed to ensure a proper control of stocks and replenishment at any point of time.
- Highlights any major issue in stock to line manager and takes corrective actions in order to maintain right stock level. Order Placement Process
- Places and follows up on orders with suppliers to ensure their timeliness, correctness, and completeness according to TM requirements.
- Flags any risk of OOS due to documentation issues and delay in clearance and give the correct priority for orders’ clearance and withdrawal. Forecast Alignment
- Checks Initiative Master Plans received from principals and works the building blocks and forecast together with brand team to come up with convincible arguments regarding the forecast
- Ensures that marketing activities are properly reflected in the volumes and that Fact Sheets are timely and accurately received in order to update pipelines and order correct quantities.
- Highlights major variances in Sales Forecast and informs the line manager and the CBD Manager about them to ensure that all parties are aligned on the volumes in order not to order more or less product than required. Stock Control and Sales Reporting
- Issues and sends Stock & Sales Reports to suppliers for forecast planning.
- Checks Freshness of product in stock and upon arrival to minimize expiry issues.
- Analyzes root cause of OOS in order to recommend action plans.
- Tracks weekly the customization readiness through close coordination with customization team in order to ensure timely availability
- Monitors weekly the sales numbers versus target in order to alert on any exposure (OOS and/or overstock). Case Fill Rate (CFR)
- Maintains CFR results within target to ensure we have the right inventory by SKU; accurate root causing, and timely actions to avoid lost sales opportunities
- Tracks suppliers’ service results in order to share it monthly with suppliers aimining to improve CFR results.