Sales And Marketing Manager (FMCG)
Marketing Manager Jobs Information
Marketing Manager Jobs
1 - 3 Years
Food and Beverage Jobs
• Bachelor's degree in marketing, finance, business administration, or similar. • Must have THREE years’ experience in FMCG field. • A master's degree in a relevant field will be advantageous • Superb leadership, communication, and collaboration abilities. • Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills. • Strong time management and organizational abilities
- Evaluating and optimizing marketing and pricing strategies.
- Analyzing market trends and preparing forecasts.
- Generating new business leads.
- Increasing brand awareness and market share.
- Coordinating marketing strategies with the sales, financial, public relations, and production departments.
- Developing and managing the marketing department's budget.
- Overseeing branding, advertising, and promotional campaigns.
- Managing the marketing department's staff.
- Preparing and presenting quarterly and annual reports to senior management.
- Promoting our brand at trade shows and major industry-related events.
- Keeping informed of marketing strategies and trends.
box os 719