Brand Marketing Manager
Marketing Manager Jobs Information
Our client, a leading business group with its multi-sector operations across various industries seeks qualified personnel for immediate employment. The company with its activities ranging from the manufacturing of packaging & plastics to trade & distribution in chemicals/polymers/consumer durables, among others. The group has a key position within its respective business segments across several countries on the African sub-continent, as well as in international trading & service centers.
Role Description and Responsibilities:
- Analyzing market trends and preparing forecasts.
- Coordinating marketing strategies with the sales, financial, public relations, and production departments.
- Overseeing branding, advertising, and promotional campaigns
- Increasing brand awareness and market share.
- Promoting our brand at trade shows and major industry-related events.
- Generating new business leads.
- Keeping informed of marketing strategies and trends.
- Promoting our brand at trade shows and major industry-related events
Budget and Business Development
- Developing and managing the marketing department's budget.
- Preparing and presenting quarterly and annual reports to senior management.
- Liaises with other company functions to ensure achievement of sales objectives.
- Ensures appropriate workflow management between staff through appropriate delegation of work.
- Sets individual marketing targets for staff and monitor their progress.
- Identifies training and developmental priorities for the department to ensure that all employees possess the requisite skills and knowledge to successfully perform their roles and responsibilities.
- Coaches and mentors employees as appropriate to improve individual performance and develop a motivated and high-performance team.
- Exploring expansion opportunities through continuous market research.
- Brand Promotions & Brand Building, thus achieving the desired market share for the business vertical.
- Planning and execution of ATL & BTL Activities - thus ensuring Brand Visibility.
Experience and Education:
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in marketing or related subject
- Minimum of 8-10 years of working experience in a similar position in the manufacturing sector.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Energetic, flexible, collaborative, and a team player
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Quality oriented with an eye for details
- Ability to multitask and work within deadlines
- Highly motivated professional with the highest level of integrity
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
Salary and Other Benefits: Negotiable
Please e-mail your CV & Cover Letter to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject ‘Brand Marketer’. Please ensure that your CV demonstrates how your experience‚ skills and abilities meet the selection criteria set out above. We will ONLY contact candidates who meet our criteria for the above role description.
Application Deadline: 30 September 2022.