Marketing/Project Manager (Advertising Company)
Marketing Manager Jobs Information
Marketing Manager Jobs
5 - 10 Years
Other Industry Jobs
GH¢1,000.00 - GH¢2,000.00
1. The Project Manager should ensure teams meet all scope requirements by completing jobs properly according to their contract or agreement with the client. 2. The Project Manager must provide concrete guidance on what everyone needs to do and the most efficient way to complete each step and be an excellent communicator as well. 3. Proven experience as a marketing manager 4. About 8 to 10 years of experience as a marketing manager 5. Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related subject 6. Good communication and leadership skills 7. Advanced computer knowledge (Microsoft Office Suite)
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties or vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on time, within scope and within budget.
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress of Miswa’s ongoing project and other company prospective projects.
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs.
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques.
- Report on project status and escalate bottlenecks to management as needed.
- Manage the relationship with all client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors for the timely and effective execution of projects.
- Create and maintain comprehensive documentation on all projects.
- Prospect with new companies to bring new clients on board.
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising effective campaigns
- Excellent understanding of the full marketing mix Overseeing branding, advertising, and promotional campaigns
- Data-driven thinking and an affinity for numbers
- Up-to-date with latest trends and marketing best practices Strong analytical skills partnered with a creative mind. Keeping informed of marketing strategies and trends.
- Promoting our brand at trade shows and major industry-related events
- Developing and managing the marketing department's budget.
- Preparing and presenting quarterly and annual reports to senior management Liaises with other company functions to ensure achievement of sales objectives.
- Ensures appropriate workflow management between staff through appropriate delegation of work. • Sets individual marketing targets for staff and monitors their progress
- Identifies training and developmental priorities for the department to ensure that all employees possess the requisite skills and knowledge to successfully perform their roles and responsibilities.
- Coaches and mentors employees as appropriate to improve individual performance and develop a motivated employee
- Exploring expansion opportunities through continuous market research Brand Promotions & Brand Building, thus achieving the desired market share for the business vertical
- Planning and execution of ATL & BTL Activities - thus ensuring the Brand Visibility
Platinum Place, Accra North Ridge