Territorial Sales Development Manager
Marketing Manager Information
5 - 10 Years
- Building the business within the territory using a variety of sales techniques.
- Developing route to market.
- Targeting potential customers and assessing opportunities for sales.
- Arranging meetings with potential customers and selling product offerings.
- Cold calling companies within the territory and establishing needs.
- Putting together a list of target companies within the area.
- Analysing competitor activities in the region and assessing opportunities for business development.
- Working to revenue targets and KPI’s as set by the sales director.
- Networking with businesses in the territory and building relationships.
- Attending relevant industry events and conferences to build business.
- Chasing sales leads from other members of the company.
- Working closely with other territory sales manager’s and national account managers.
- Putting together sales strategies to target large accounts.
- Keeping up to date with industry news to identify opportunities for new business.