Marketing Manager Information
Report to : General Manager
Job Purpose: To lead the Marketing team to develop marketing strategies and marketing plans in line with corporate strategy to achieve corporate goals.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
Reporting to the General Manager, the job holder would be required to:
· Lead in the development of marketing strategies, product and service strategies to achieve business targets whiles building unique brand equity.
· Lead the innovation process to identify new product and service offerings, and translate these into consumer offerings.
· Develop systems and processes to ensure intimate knowledge of consumers and use of this Knowledge as a tool for gaining competitive advantage.
· Provide a framework for clear understanding of the competitive forces within the beauty industry, its drivers and implications for our business
· Establish key performance indicators to guide marketing strategies, actions, spending and monitoring
· Manage media buying and relationships with agencies to achieve continuously innovative media activities and value for money
· Lead in the formulation of pricing strategies aligned to business goals, achievement of market competitiveness and business profitability
· Establish actionable market operation plans based on annual budget
· Collaborate with sales department to undertake joint initiatives in line with corporate objectives
· Provide effective leadership and continuous skills development to the marketing team, ensuring they are fully equipped in terms of technical and human relation skills to achieve set targets
Must have experience within the Beauty Industry and the use of Social Media as a tool to improving strategies will be an added advantage.
The jobholder should have at least 3years working experience with proven track record in Marketing (ideally in the beauty industry). The candidate should be knowledgeable in international marketing, creative and innovative with less supervision.
Only candidates living around Nungua, Spintex, Sakumono and Teshie are encouraged to apply.