Marketing Manager (A Reputable Hotel In Sunyani)
Marketing Manager Information
1 - 3 Years
A degree in Marketing from an accredited university. Experience: 3 to 4 years’ experience in the sales and marketing or related professional area
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify new markets and business opportunities.
- Represent Hotel in various events and exhibition.
- In charge for the preparation of marketing plan for the hotel
- Implements all sales action plans related to market areas as outlined in the marketing plan.
- Conducts daily sales calls and arrange site inspection trips to hotels by corporate clients.
- Able to provide quick and timely responses, immediate communication to the customers, develop professional long term business relationships.
- Able to supports hotels service and relationship strategy, driving customer loyalty by delivering service excellence throughout each customer experience.
- Work closely with Financial Manager to ensure proposed rate negotiations to meet the financial needs of the hotels.
- Submission of weekly sales report to management
- Develop strong relationships with front office team to ensure working in unity and always striving to achieve the same goals.
- Builds and strengthens relationships with existing and new customers to enable future bookings.
- Manages and develops relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Acquiring and developing new business accounts and preparing sales proposals for clients.
- Proven success in a similar role and environment.
- Empathy towards your customers and colleagues.
- Pride and attention to detail.
- Polished personal presentation with Warm, confident and hospitable personality.
A degree in Marketing from an accredited university.
3 to 4 years’ experience in the sales and marketing or related professional area