Marketing Manager-Furniture Company
Marketing Manager Information
Uniemploy International Company Limited
3 - 5 Years
Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field
JOB DESCRIPTION FOR MARKETING MANAGER-FURNITURE COMPANY
- Responsible for the business development with existing and potential customers to achieve sales target.
- Identify, manage and secure existing and new account and continue to maintain a high level of sales achievement.
- Preparing marketing proposals
- Assist in resolving any client related problems
- Developing marketing channels
- Assists for After-Sales Support by following-up on orders to ensure satisfactory completion of the company's contract terms (requirements, delivery, payment schedule, etc.); and by troubleshooting problems in a timely manner; by developing new marketing channels.
- Prepares quotations and follow-ups with orders
- Assists the clients in the process of product selection
- Takes the clients' orders and sell the available products
- Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field
- Supervisory and leadership experience
- Must be able to work in Showroom (if necessary)
- Good communication skills.
- Three (3) years experience in marketing and sales of office and customized furniture preferred
- Strong negotiation skill