Marketing Manager Information
5 - 10 Years
Degree/ Masters in Marketing or Business Administration with marketing option.
- Develop marketing strategy that ensures attainment of company’s sales goals and profitability
- Prepare and monitor action plans for implementing the company’s marketing strategy
- Develop marketing and operational tools and collateral
- Develop and manage sales and marketing budgets, and oversee the development and management of internal operating budgets.
- Generate new leads and business for the company
- Direct and coordinate company sales and marketing functions.
- Participate in the development of new project proposals.
- Directly manage major and critical client accounts, and coordinate the management of all other accounts.
- Initiate and coordinate development of action plans to penetrate new markets.
- Undertake research and report to management on service and solution improvements that will enhance sales and marketing activity performance
- Conduct competitive analysis to keep up with industry trends, identify marketing opportunities and the development of new services and products.
- Analyze and evaluate the effectiveness of marketing strategies, costs and results
- Degree/ Masters in Marketing or Business Administration with marketing option.
- 5 year post qualification relevant experience gained from working in a sales and marketing environment ( FMCG).
- Good understanding of the printing industry dynamics and requirements
- Good interpersonal skills, relationship building with strong customer orientation
- Good negotiation skills
- Proven leadership and ability to drive a marketing team
- Good report writing skills
- Very strong communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Very good networking skills
- Must possess a high sense of professionalism
Community 18, Verostina House