Digital Marketing Coordinator
Marketing Manager Information
A reputable company is seeking a Sales & Marketing Coordinator who will be responsible for handling the use of Google Analytics in analyzing keyword trends to drive SEO campaigns and updates. You will be responsible for developing and implementing marketing strategies to attract traffic to the company's website, improving online presence through social media updates; using statistics to measure, analyze and improve online performance, as well as helping develop compelling content.
- Develop metrics, use tools such as SEO, Google Analytics, Adwords, PPC, CPC, Demand Generation. etc.
- Design and execute search engine marketing and paid media campaign strategies.
- Identify and isolate key performance indicators for consideration in future initiatives or projects.
- Ensure the integrity and accuracy of all online and web analytics data via the continual monitoring and assessment of the Academy and Analytics website.
- Analyze online statistics and identify areas to optimize online marketing performance.
- Support development of e-marketing content and explore sales channels.
- Collaborate directly with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the continuity and accuracy of all data.
- Research and make recommendations based on media-related industry trends.
- Create PowerPoint presentations to convey key findings.
- Assist with streamlining company social media accounts (e.g. Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter), ensuring uniform content and tone of voice for landing pages, graphics, and other elements within the communities.
- Track key social media analytics on a weekly basis to inform overall marketing strategy.
- Manage daily and weekly activities, pipelines, forecasts and closed deals to ensure consistent above-quota results based on successful pipeline management.
- Monitor current/future clients in the sales pipeline and augment sales report generation processes.
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, advertising, or its related field.
- Requisite knowledge of search engine optimization and search engine marketing
- Experience in digital marketing is preferred
- Basic understanding of search engines best practices
- Advanced computer skills required (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and follow up skills
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Ability to work collaboratively across various teams and all levels of staff
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Proactive problem prevention and leadership ability
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and G Suite.