Personal Assistant/ Marketer
Marketing Manager Information
We are looking for a responsible Personal Assistant who will couple as a Marketer to provide personalized secretarial and administrative support for a Production Manager of a reputable organization.
What You Will Do
- Act as the first point of contact between the manager and internal/external clients.
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence.
- Handle requests and queries appropriately.
- Manage diary and schedule meetings and appointments.
- Market the Program (Show) to companies.
- Seek sponsorship packages from companies.
- Source office supplies.
- Produce reports, presentations and briefs.
- Devise and maintain office filing system.
Required Qualifications, Skills and Competences
- Minimum Certificate/HND in Journalism/ Communication or related field.
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
- MS Office and English proficiency.
- Fluency in Twi (spoken and written) will be a plus.
- Outstanding organisational and time management skills.
- Up-to-date with latest office gadgets and applications.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Discretion and confidentiality.
- Affable, confident, tolerant, sociable and must be between the ages of 20-26 years.