Trade Marketing Manager, (FMCG)
Marketing Manager Information
5 - 10 Years
• Graduate degree with minimum 5 years’ experience in a Trade Marketing/retail position. • Experience in a relevant industry preferable, fast-moving consumer-goods (FMCG), Beverages and Food • Analytical - ability to analyze large amounts of data • Top rate commercial acumen • Strong knowledge of Target Area retailers • Category Management Skills • Experience analyzing and identifying trends to plan against results • Prior experience with complex project management tasks.
A reputable manufacturing company need the services of an experienced Trade Marketing Manager for immediate employment.
- Develop marketing schemes to push the product to the dealers and distributors. Basically incentivizing them to keep stock much before the competitors take the share of wallet.
- Help the dealers/distributors to sell out the stock through various ATL/BTL activities and the cycle continues).
- Focus on developing promotional programs that attract business from wholesalers, distributors and retailers
- Category Management working with each brand manager (planogram, promotion, merchandizing, communication ) for key accounts or special projects
- Utilizing planogram software to develop effective solutions for key accounts / working with all assets available and developing new programs when needed including in-store merchandisers.
Kojo Plange Street