Sales And Marketing Executive
Marketing Manager Information
L'Avantage Consulting Limited
3 - 5 Years
Presentable appearance with excellent spoken and written communication skills Creative thinking and the ability to learn, assess and apply new concepts Good marketing acumen and the ability to assimilate and process technical marketing and sales information The ability to gather data, analyze sales figures, consumer demand and market research High achieving, ambitious, and results-oriented Innovative, generating original solutions and lots of ideas Decisive and comfortable making decisions quickly Self-motivation, with drive and enthusiasm The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines Effective interpersonal, organisational and planning skills The ability to work well as part of a cross-functional team The confidence to ’sell’ their ideas Good business sense, an awareness of budgets and attention to detail Excellent computer and IT skills (Powerpoint required) MSc. Marketing Chartered Institute of Marketing, Ghana is an added advantage A minimum of five (5) years working experience in similar Position Large portfolio of High Profile contacts (individual & corporate)
- Leads all marketing activities to ensure public awareness of L’Avantage Consulting Limited
- Researches the market and adopts a tailor-made approach to branding L’Avantage Consulting Limited in Corporate Ghana
- Liaises with advertising /marketing entities on promotional events that highlight L’Avantage Consulting Limited’ existence
- Be responsible for designing In-House Newsletters, Flyers, publicity brochures, banners, leaflets, promotional videos, photographs, films and multimedia programs, billboards for creating awareness
- Maintains and updates constantly information on the organisation's website
- Manages and updates information and engages with users on social media sites such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and others
- Conducts periodic market research of competitors and devise strategies to maintain our competitive superiority
- Maintaining and updating customer database
- Contributing to, and developing, marketing plans and strategies;
- Prepare and deliver sales presentations to new and existing clients.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
ONE AIRPORT SQUARE