Brand Marketing And Communications Manager Needed Urgently
Marketing Manager Information
A reputable wellness center in Accra is seeking to hire a well qualified and experience individual who have worked similary in a wellness center to fill the position of a Marketing and Communications Manager.
The Brand Marketing and Communications Manager is responsible for researching and developing marketing opportunities, planning and implementing new sales plans. The Manager will be responsible for advertising and selling of the company's products and services to create competitive advantages for our company in the market industry. The Sales and Marketing Manager's responsibilities include generating unique sales plans, creating engaging advertisements both online(social media) and offline(print media) promotional literature, developing pricing strategies, and meeting marketing and sales objectives.
The Manager represents the company's brand and drives strategies to increase product awareness by observing the market, competitors, and industry trends.
- Marketing services
- Digital marketing (including social media)
- advertising (Online and Offline, Content development, developing product Materials for marketing i.e graphic designs, Videos, Audios)
- Branding (Indoors, Communication)
- Develop ideas for corporate events to enhance and drive sales and marketing of products and services i.e., Educational, Sponsorship, Partnership programs.
- Researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans, understanding consumer requirements, identifying market trends, and suggesting system improvements to achieve the company's marketing goals.
- Identifying, securing and closing business deals. by developing relationships with key customers and partners.
- Maintaining relationships with important clients by making regular calls or visits, understanding their needs, and anticipating new marketing opportunities.
- Developing and implementing strategy, tactics, and marketing plans to improve the sales of products and services.
- Performing administrative duties comprehensively and on-time.
- Representing the Company in a professional as well as ethical manner.