Marketing Manager Information
1. develop effective working relationship with clients and contractors
3. Acquire new corporate customers
4. Contact clients to inform them about new developments in the company’s products
5. Oversee or manage the sales team at the showroom.
5. Develops quotation for customers.
6. Negotiate and renegotiate by phone, email, and in person
7. Resolution of customer queries and providing solutions that best fits the customer needs.
8. Research organizations and individuals online to identify new leads and potential new markets
9. Deal with customers in a professional manner that enhance corporate image
10. Work with Head of Department to support sales strategy.
11. Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
12. Other duties that may arise in the course of duty.