Marketing Manager Information
A Quick Service Restaurant (QSR) is looking for an experienced, dynamic and results oriented Marketing Manager with a track record in retention channel strategy and campaign design.
The Marketing Manager will assume marketing responsibility for all restaurants and supervise the marketing department. He /She will develop and protect the brand in Ghana ensuring brand standards are adhered to.
- Develop marketing strategies. Manage projects, campaigns and activities to achieve the overall goal of maximizing company profit.
- Ability to manage everything from Developing Marketing Materials using Market Research and Competitive Intelligence to Project management.
- Strategically planning campaigns to ensure the brand has an edge in the market.
- Designing with his or her team complying brand standard artwork as per brand standard library.
- Research products, services and current strategies to identify new opportunities
- Bring strategic ideas to the table and innovate with team members on approaches to improving customer experience, conversion & retention rates
- Development and implementation of the Company’s marketing calendar including developing media plans while monitoring competition.
- Support new business pursuits, understanding the opportunity, establishing activities & outputs, estimating hours
- Deploy web, social media, email, collateral, merchandise, and other communications effectively with corporate support team
- Plan and execute marketing events in coordination with restaurant
- Collect and analyze data to improve marketing programs
- Must clearly be able to demonstrate growth in sales as a result of marketing efforts
- Develop and execute store level Local Store Marketing (LSM) initiatives
- Ownership of the local brand responsibility.
- Own and manage all Social media including Google my Business
- Manage and having a sound understanding and experience in creative artwork.
- Assists and/ or completes additional tasks as assigned