Marketing Manager Information
Our client an international trade enterprise, is currently looking to hire an experienced and proactive showroom manager to help with their operations in Ghana.
The successful candidate should be able to provide expert advice on the layout of sizable products in the venues where they are sold and be able to combine this input with their strong training skills to boost company sales.
- Take charge of management of the tiles showroom and marketing.
- Develop a comprehensive project, wholesale and retail sales strategy, sales plan and quantify sales targets based on the company’s market development and the company’s strategic planning.
- Formulate the annual project and retail expense budget and complete the sales tasks issued by the marketing management headquarters.
- Formulate and organize the implementation of a complete project sales plan to provide advice on the adjustment of sales and operation policies.
- Formulate various evaluation indicators such as sales, market coverage and market share.
- Decompose sales task indicators and formulate responsibility and cost evaluation plans.
- Organize and lead the sales team to develop a variety of sales methods, complete the sales target and return tasks and coordinate the handling of various market issues.
- Guide and control the direction and progress of marketing work and adjust engineering business strategy and business evaluation.
- Summarize and coordinate the supply demand plan and formulate the supply allocation plan.
- Master the project market dynamics, be familiar with market conditions and have unique insights.
- Conduct project customer analysis, establish project customer relationships and tap user needs.
- In-depth understanding of the industry, grasp the latest sales information and provide strategic basis for business development.
- Perform any other duties assigned by the manager.