Senior Sales & Marketing Officer
Marketing Manager Information
• To prospect for new businesses and achieve set premium and commission targets defined monthly, quarterly and annual as set by management, as well as acting as a key account manager on various accounts to be managed for effective brokerage services.
• Prospect for new clients
• Provide weekly, monthly, quarterly marketing reports and production
• Prepare technical audits for new client acquisitions
• Keep abreast with client development, mergers and acquisitions to identify new business and product opportunities.
• Ensure timely and quality client servicing
• Detailed and timely entry and creation of all projects in Ligassur.
• Ensure consistent updating of the preparation for monthly submissions
• Confer with the head, sales and marketing and recommend appropriate strategies in ensuring an effective and efficient brokerage service
• Achieving of monthly targets through prospects of new business acquisition, growing of existing businesses through cross selling.
• Work hand in hand with the head, sales and marketing to solicit for information for external agencies like Insurance companies and competitor brokers
• Confer with production team in providing clients with their underwriting requests
• Confer with the production team to participate and negotiate in the settlement of claims.
• Be in constant touch with Insurance companies and clients.
• Work with the head, sales and marketing to increase market share, maintain the company’s
brand image, customer service and retention of all accounts
• Negotiate policy terms and costs with insurance providers
• Manage client’s data and records ensuring confidentiality (except for its intended purpose)
• Log data into data capturing software and other excel templates as provided
• Seek quotation from various insurers with respect to the risk exposure of prospective clients in line with company laid down procedure on seeking quotes
• Help formulate effective strategies within the department to help achieve set targets
• Build tactical business relationships with clients and maintain them
• Discuss and assess clients’ current and future insurance needs
• Collect insurance premiums before policies are incepted/effected or renewed
Keep records on all transactions with regards to various rates applicable
• Attend meetings where necessary and ensure minutes of all meetings are taken with copies on client files
• Ensure all claims are reported immediately to insurers becomes aware
• Liaise with all other departments to ensure no claims are left unattended
• Ensure weekly, monthly and quarterly reports are submitted to supervisors as promptly required