Marketing Manager Information
Summary of Job Purpose
Responsible for the maintenance and upkeep of facilities (commercial/residential), ensuring that they meet legal requirements, health and safety standards, ensure that these buildings are safe and that all equipment and devices (e.g. garbage disposal) operate properly. Report to the Head Facilities Management and work together in tracking expenses and coordinating with external vendors.
- Provides the full range of property and facilities management services to the company’s clients, including but not limited to building maintenance, contract management, security, office support services, environmental and Health & Safety management, conference and event support along with property and space management services.
- Ensure in the delivery of high-performance client services, including the line management responsibility for staff members.
- Consistently demonstrate very strong communication and client management skills, along with an ability to understand complex client relationships and deal effectively and tactfully with sensitive issues.
- Ensure compliance with organisational Health & Safety policy, processes and procedures in all operational activities, ensuring appropriate risk assessments are carried out and corrective actions documented and addressed.
- Procurement management – ensure the sourcing of high quality, best value facilities management services while ensuring compliance with he company’s procurement policies and procedures.
- Monitor expenditure against forecasts/budgets ensuring that funds are spent appropriately, reviewing spends if necessary, ensuring best value for money, while complying with all relevant policies
- Ensure rent and service charge collections are effective across all tenancies and monitor arrears issues with tenants to ensure payment is made on time.
- Ensure that, all contractual agreements are met by all parties to the tenancy of all facilities.
- Arrange and monitor all service level agreement with all third party contractors for FM services
Key Performance Measures
- Net client gains
- Increase in the number of satisfied clients’/client feedback
- Brand growth, visibility and awareness
- Increased ability to identify targets for team activities and manage progress against objectives.
- Increased ability to plan and manage activity spend accurately against budget.
- Ability to take responsibility and find solutions to set backs in a timely and professional manner.