Marketing Manager Information
Our client, a leading electronics company is currently looking to hire an experienced and proactive E-Commerce Manager to help with their operations in Ghana.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for managing the eCommerce shop and all Digital Sales Channels whilst ensuring consistency in brand communication and content. The ideal candidate will be responsible for quality deliverables and target for all digital sales activities.
- Champion and manage all e-commerce initiatives, inventory management, CRM and system updates.
- Accurately forecasting weekly, monthly and quarterly sales projections.
- Lead e-commerce customer acquisition, lead generation and sales conversion whilst ensuring quality interactions and engagements at all times.
- Develop and implement SEO/ SEM / PPC strategy to enhance e-commerce and digital channel performance.
- Develop monthly e-commerce & digital reports for all initiatives with focus on reach, reach-by-channel, reach-by-source and visit-to-customer conversion.
- Lead all e-commerce and digital engagements whilst ensuring campaign/brand fit with clear cut KPI’s and deliverables to improve campaign efficiency, effectiveness and output.
- Develop creative assessment guidelines including content mandatories/call-to-action to facilitate clarity in campaign evaluation and assessment. Key focus on enabling campaign tracking, reach growth, reach-to-visit conversion and visit-to-lead conversion.
- Develop the content for illustrations to fulfill all campaign communication requirements ensuring brand guide enforcement for digital and e-commerce consumption.
- Developing sketchy storyboards (a series of drawings /images / write-up/ etc) for online communication campaigns.
- Liaise with both marketing and creative team to establish the overall look, graphic elements and content for e-commerce and digital initiatives / campaigns for all brands and products.
- Monitor all brands and product communication across multiple digital channels daily, develop accurate data and insights on engagement for informed post-evaluation analysis.
- Analyze e-commerce and digital creative content effectiveness through the use of qualitative and quantitative research tools, using content reach evaluation systems to interpret data for timely decision making.
- Monitor, recommend emerging yet innovative e-commerce & digital media tools and solutions to improve campaign communication reach, audience share and brand awareness growth for all products & brands.