Marketing Manager Information
5 - 10 Years
GH¢3,000.00 - GH¢4,000.00
Marketing Manager Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- He will be responsible for establishing & implementing strategic and tactical communications plans designed to capitalize on market opportunities and generate demand.
- He will need to build a creative, integrated, multi-channel marketing department that builds brand awareness and reputation and provide a steady flow of sales leads and measure the return on marketing program investments.
- Ensure store communication is within company policies
- Develop a comprehensive and strategic marketing plan.
- Work with department heads to discuss contracts, selection of advertising media, products to be advertised and other marketing related events and issues.
- Gather, organize, and analyze information (market behavior, trends, competition, etc.) to plan advertising campaigns.
- Perform market segmentation, targeting & positioning for each product line.
- Execute integrated online/offline search engine marketing, advertising, public relations, tradeshows and other campaigns to generate demand & sales leads.
- Be accountable for measuring and reporting on campaign results.
- Advise with respect to new products and existing product improvements.
- Plan advertising, including determining in which media to advertise (e.g., radio, television, print, online/mobile, billboards, social media).
- Negotiate advertising contracts.
- Inspect layouts, which are sketches or plans for an advertisement.
- Initiate market research studies, analyze data, and present findings.
- Advise & develop pricing strategies.
- Identify areas for process improvement i.e. product/project management.
- Maintain knowledge of marketing trends, developments, and best practices.
- Ensure both internal & external communications that reflects the company values and positioning
- Must have an analytical mindset.
Adebeto Close, off Labone Crescent Labone - Accra