Experienced Air-condition Technician Needed For Employment
Mechanical Engineer Jobs Information
Mechanical Engineer Jobs
3 - 5 Years
Higher National Diploma
• Understand and interpret complex schematic wiring diagrams. • Ability to troubleshoot HVAC equipment • Ability to install HVAC equipment • Ability to write report • Knowledge and adherence to Health and safety, environment regulations and protocol • Willingness to Continue Learning about HVAC Technologies. • Evaluate job-related safety hazards and employ accident prevention techniques. • Use testing equipment in order to detect malfunctioning parts, and identify necessary repairs. E.g. leak detector, thermometer, etc. • Use all types of tools relevant to your skill set and assigned task. E.g. Brazing and sundry equipment, vacuum pump, etc. • Must demonstrate tool care. • Knowledge of HVAC Safety Standards and Protocols. • Familiar and Experienced in Customer Service etiquette & Sales technique (upselling and cross-selling).
- Responsible for playing a major role in the installation of Light Commercial, TVR and Applied systems
- Conduct electrical wiring, pressure testing, brazing, vacuuming, refrigerant charge, addressing (for TVR system) testing and commissioning, etc.
- Conduct troubleshooting of Light Commercial, TVR and Applied systems.
- Service Light Commercial, TVR and Applied systems.
- Use computer skills to configure, control and maintain HVAC systems as well as generation of relevant reports
- Responsible for trouble shooting faults of all types and repair of defective units. This includes replacement of all faulty components to ensure that the equipment operates within the designed parameters.
- Responsible for carrying out inspection of clients premises or projects sites to determine requirements.
- Prepare and send job cards for the days activities to the Supervisor and Service Engineer.
- Carry out corrective and preventive maintenance on all HVAC systems.
Hilla Limmann Highway