Auto Mechanic Technician For Takoradi
Mechanical Engineer Information
3 - 5 Years
Higher National Diploma
The applicant must have HND in Mechanical Engineering, NVTI Part II, 3+ years of automotive repair experience and a Valid driver’s license 'B'
- Greet customers when they arrive and take a detailed history of vehicle performance or mechanical failure.
- Diagnose vehicles based on observational and mechanical testing as well as information provided by the customer.
- Provide customers with detailed estimates for repairs and replacements and obtain signature approval prior to commencing work.
- Repair vehicles based on the diagnosed issues and repair estimate.
- Test drive vehicles after repairs are complete to ensure mechanical soundness and to determine whether any other problems exist.
- Describe vehicle’s condition to customer and answer any follow-up questions.
- File appropriate documentation on each repair.
- HND in Mechanical Engineering or NVTI Part II.
- Must have 3+ years of automotive repair experience.
- Possess a valid driver’s license 'B'.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Knowledge of tools and equipment required to conduct all repairs.
- Ability to operate diagnostic tools required.
Airport Bypass Road