Mechanical Engineer Information
A reputable company seeks the services of a Mechanical Technician. Applicant must reside in Tema or its environs.
1. Ensure safe working conditions for both operational and repairs
2. Install plants and machinery
3. Clean, lubricate and adjust parts, equipment and machinery
4. Disassemble machinery and equipment to remove parts and make repairs
5. Reassemble equipment after completion of inspection, testing or repairs
6. Carry out annual shutdown maintenance on all processing machines
7. Examine parts for defects such as breakage and excessive wear
8. Observe and test the operation of machinery and equipment in order to diagnose
malfunctions, using appropriate test machines.