Mechanical Engineer Information
The Capital Group Limited
3 - 5 Years
Higher National Diploma
• An HND in Mechanical Engineering or Mechanical Technician (MET) 111 • Specialized in Chillers and ACs and should be able to handle utilities equipment • 3 to 5 years’ experience in same role in a Food Processing or manufacturing Company • Able to translate technical manual and instructions.
- Plan maintenance work on utilities equipment.
- Maintain work on air conditioners, water chiller and refrigeration equipment, water treatment plant.
- Proactive in promoting safety.
- Regularly check log sheets data.
- Check water and changes filters and when necessary.
- Does improvement work as directed by his Supervisor
- In charge of all sewage work in the factory
- Does Pipe fitting and Plumbing works in the factory
- Observes the operation of water pumps, electric motors and chemical feed machines; reads various charts, graphs, gauges, and meters; computes from readings and records the water volume pumped;
- Walks a route to read and record water usage at water meters; tests meters and replaces as needed.
- Fulfills work orders to cut on and cut off service.
- Flushes water lines.
- Performs general preventive and scheduled maintenance; assists on major maintenance and repairs including cleaning, and painting;
- Performs any other duty as may be assigned from time to time.
No.5, 1st Zoti Link, Laterbiokorshi