Mechanical Engineer Information
1 - 3 Years
Applicants should have obtained at a 2nd Class Upper in First Degree in Economics, Statistics and Mathematics
- Compile and maintain an active data base of all potential clients.
- Acquire and maintain at least 3 anchor tenants/clients who shall remain with the facility each year.
- Liaise with legal department and ensure that all tenants/clients have up to date valid product storage contracts with the facility.
- Ensure that tenants/clients products requirements/usage plans are received timeously for planning purposes.
- Ensure that clients bills are prepared and delivered to clients with prove of receipts filed
- Ensure that clients product accounts are reconciled monthly and up to date. All emerging issues must also be dealt with in a month’s time frame
- Ensure that tenants/clients financial accounts are kept up to date and all monies due either party is paid per the contracting terms.
- Provide customer visitation to each tenant/client offices and personal at least twice in each month with the objectively of timely identify any concerns they may have and submit visit reports.
- Provide to management each month clients/tenant performance analysis covering - products, visits, financials
- Provide monthly market intelligence on storage infrastructure usage in the industry.
- Conduct quarterly customer satisfaction survey both on facility and other facilities and advise management.
- Organize a bi-annual forum for client to interact with management
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time