Mechanical Engineer Information
1. Get proper approval for shop floor drawing and also subsequent changes.
2. Get all items pre-approved along with tech specification.
3. Prepare sample board and submit it to client.
4. Get procurement schedule approved.
5. Maintain RFI & conformity with main contractor’s standards.
6. Certify Measurement & follow up for payments as per term from main contractor/ client/ consultant.
7. Attend all weekly & other periodic site/ contractor’s/ consultants’ meeting.
8. Maintain health & safety at site as per minimum standard requirement enlisted by main contractor.
9. Manage inventory, tools & tackles
10. Processing of site insurance
11. Maintain attendance record of technicians/ helpers at site on a daily basis and ensure sub-contractor is maintaining proper staffing as per agreement.
12. Certify sub-contractors bill as per work progress and release of payment.
13. Monitor & ensure that sub-contractor is following all the design and quality standard already enlisted and foretold at site.
14. Monitor the testing/ commissioning activity.