Technician - Kumasi
Mechanical Engineer Information
1 - 3 Years
Higher National Diploma
Candidate must be resident in Kumasi Graduate, HND holder or minimum Technician III in Automobile Engineering with 2-3 years experience in the automobile industry Excellent communication and interpersonal skills Be computer literate Adhere to schedule and attendance requirements Demonstrate innovative ideas/techniques in maintenance/ problem solving Able to work under pressure and as part of a team Be able to work efficiently with minimal guidance or supervision. Have a valid drivers’ license
- Report daily to the Workshop Manager on the progress of work
- Accurately troubleshoot and diagnose faults on trucks and equipment based on customer’s briefing
- Effectively carry out all tasks assigned on Job Cards
- Conduct quality control tests on all serviced trucks and equipment to ensure their compliance to manufacturers and adopted standards
- Produce consistently high quality of work to ensure excellent levels of customer satisfaction
- Request the necessary parts needed to carry out specific job on time.
- Clean tools and workstation immediately after completion of work.
- Ensure to use the correct tools, parts and technical manuals or literatures
- Collect all information needed to organise a warranty claim where necessary (take pictures)
- For offsite repairs, ensure the customer endorses the waybill before leaving the work site
- For offsite repairs, ensure the service report is filled with all details and endorsed by customer before leaving the work site.
- Ensure that all jobs are done safely and with the relevant PPE’s